Saturday, May 24, 2008
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 10:13 PM
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tyler started swimming lessons this week. He has cried every lesson, but he is learning so much and I am so proud of him! The lessons are only 10 min., so it is perfect! He calms down and gets excited to go the next day. Pam is a great teacher, I was lucky someone canceled. I really want him to learn some good safety techniques! She has water toys to distract them for a moment
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 8:53 AM
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 3:10 PM
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Tyler was so funny, he kept saying Happy Birthday to me today. He was confused when we told him to say Happy Mother's Day. I am so grateful to be a mom. I wouldn't choose to be anything else on this earth. I have to thank My Mom who is the greatest example to me of an amazing mom and Grandma!! I love you very much!
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 2:38 PM
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Billy got me a new digital camera, I really wanted something small to bring around with me. I love it! Thanks babe. My parents got me the 5 day Disneyland pass! I am so excited to go this fall. Thanks Mom and Dad! I had a great Birthday!
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 9:28 PM
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 12:17 PM
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 9:12 PM
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
20 years ago I...
1) was 4 years old so... don't remember that much.
2) lived in Provo
3) I am sure I was still on bottles and driving my mom crazy!!
10 years ago I...
1) a freshman in high school.
2) Boy crazy!!!
3) still driving my mom crazy!
5 years ago I..
1) married at age 18
2) just starting Beauty School
3) 20 pounds lighter.
3 years ago I..
1) I was pregnant with Tyler
2) working at Suggestions salon in orem
3)So excited to have my first baby!
1 year ago I..
1) I was just pregnant with Jace.
2) Chasing around a toddler
3) busy, busy!
So far this year I have...
1) Watch Monsters Inc and Incredible's well over 100 times
2) memorized the Tiger & Pooh song... and many others.
3) Traveled on a plane with 2 kids on our laps!
1) washed the car
2) Did a color and a haircut
3) went to Grandmas for her birthday dinner
1) Did another color and haircut
2) walk/ran to Grandmas house and back!
3)put the boys down for a nap
Tomorrow I will...
1) Go to my presidency meeting
2) Update stuff for Primary
3) Cook dinner
In the next year I may...
1) get skinny... hahah
2) go to the beach house!! Yay
3) take the boys to Disneyland! Yay
I now tag: Heather, Amber, Tiff (if you want!!)
Posted by Melanie and Billy Hunter at 2:17 PM