Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas In Ojai

This year for Christmas we went to Billy house in Ojai, California!( In the nice 70 degree weather) We had such a great time with Billy's Family.

It was so fun for us as parents. To be Santa, Tyler had such a blast opening all his presents, He didn't quite believe these toys were all of his.I think we went a little over board. What a joy it is to be parents!!

Baby Jace on Christmas morning 1 month old


Tyler and Jace on Christmas Eve. My sisters gave these Jammie's to the boys! Aren't they SO Cute!!!



Tyler loved being with his cousins, I barley saw him on the trip he just play all day long!




This picture was taken on Christmas Eve. It was Such a beautiful day! It was quite a change for me to be at the Beach then but I loved it!

We had a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Hey Melanie, I can't believe I found you on here. Your little family is so cute. The Christmas PJ's were adorable. Congrats on the new baby!

heather telford photography said...

I love my little nephews!! They are SO cute i missed you guys Im glad your home!!