Sunday, June 8, 2008

Myers Family Reunion

This weekend we went to our Myers Family Reunion in Southern Utah! This was the 2nd time at the Ranch. We had so much fun!! This is my sister and I in the Talent show! We did 7 brides for 7 brothers! My mom and sister made all the outfits. I love my Mom in this picture... she's laughing so hard!

This is all the brothers doing their skit!

They had water games for the kids! Tyler loved it!



A huge tire swing for the kids!

Ty and Dad






We had an Ugly cowboy costume contest! That was the highlight for me!



This was some of the seriously ugly cowboy costumes!!














6 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like fun!

jimnalli said...

Your family is the BEST! I am so glad you all came and did the BEST SKITS EVER!! Every time it comes in my head I laugh out loud!!! By the way..after talking to you that night on the porch I have felt SO bad for all the teasing we did to you when you were little....food coloring..etc. Sorry, Melly! You know we love you to death!!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Hey Melly wasn't that trip was a blast, great pictures too!!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh- those pictures are so funny! What a fun family. I especially love the one of you in that hot cowgirl getup, you should have rocked that at Paul Mitchell! YOur boys are beautiful too- really, so so dang cute!! I drove right by your house the other day- I was going to a wedding shower for my sister in law at the Andersons? It's in that neighborhood just North of you, across the park and up that hill?

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Your family is so fun!!! What a great idea!

Jamie said...

Ha ha, your pictures are hilarious! I wish my fam was cool like that