Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July!!

We had a very relaxed 4th of July this year... Billy was sick most of that week and still not 100% that day. So it was mostly just me and the boys. We had a good time We managed to get a family picture. We had a yummy barbie q at my parents then did some fireworks for the kids!

I love 4th of July matching outfits!


This was us watching the fireworks! The flash was so bright, we look so funny!

I took the boys swimming at Seven Peaks with my parents and sister.








I love when they fall asleep on our laps. This is rare for us. I just had to take a picture.






2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN 4TH. THESE PICTURES ARE DARLING.

Babinski's Baby said...

Good Luck with your move Mel! Those condo's look quite dreamy... I'm not feeling too bad for you! Your family pictures are so so cute too!! Oh... and I do watch Bro's & Sisters and would have died to see those 2. Are they dating? What restaurant were you at?- this is chelsea by the way