Monday, March 9, 2009

More fun weekends!

Tyler's new obsession!! I cant decide if this is good for bribing purposes or not!!

Heather, Jeff and my Mom were here last week! We had such a fun time! Ihardley got any good pictures, hopefully they did. Thanks for coming guys!

The three grandsons... soon to be four! We love our buddie boys!


My friends and I had a girls weekend in St. George. It was great seeing everyone! I miss just hanging out and talking an laughing! I think I laughed till I cried! One of my favorite things!! I can't wait to see you all again.



Thank girls for a great weekend...lets do it again!!




I don't know to brag or complain? He was so proud! I had take a picture!




3 comments:

heather telford photography said...

That was such a fun weekend Mel, thanks again for having us!! I think it is an awesome thing Tyler gets 1st place he is one smart cookie!!

Ryan and Hailee said...

so fun!!! nice job on first place Tyler!!! We miss you guys!!!!

jimnalli said...

very cute boys!!! How fun to live down there!