Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a great Birthday week!

Last night the Monarchs gave us their Angles tickets for a birthday gift! We had such a great time! I love baseball games! The week really just ended last night!



Tyler had to bring his glove...he wants them to throw the ball to him so he can catch it!

The adorable Men in my life! I'm the luckiest!!


Tyler never ever does this...He was so tired! I loved it!

I love this guy... he is growing up so fast. I'm so lucky to be his mom.


Tyler smashed his little fingers in the elevator. We thought for sure they were broken but after 2 hours in the ER, just really brushed with some abrasions. Poor little guy he was so sad and brave! It is pretty much all better now.





Jace and Sydney! They play so good together!

Tyler and Tess! I gave up doing his hair at the end of the week. Bad mommy!

We ate at the Woody's Roundup for lunch twice! Yummy food and the kids get to run around and Dance with Woody and Jessie.


Part of the crew! Thanks Mom, Heidi and Hailee for such a great week! You guys are the best I love you so much. Your welcome back anytime!!!

Then it was off to Disneyland for a whole week! Wow that was crazy. We had such a blast.




Tyler earned "20 stars" so he got to go to Boomers and miniature golf. His favorite thing to do! (This took almost 2 months to earn the stars, good job Buddie)

7 comments:

heather telford photography said...

I love that picture of Tyler on your lap!! So Sweet!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm so glad you had such a good birthday!!!

Messenger said...

I can't believe Tyler up on the screen how cool. He's the cutest boy there i'm sure. I miss you already, we had so much fun. I love you

Michelle and Brady said...

Oh melly im so sad i couldn't go:( I miss you guys so much!!! Looks like you had so much fun! so mell i need you to call me! i want to talk to you!!!! love you so much sis! miss you!! tell the gibbs hi from the aunt gip!

Regan said...

Happy belated Birthday. Love you guys and miss you so much!!!

J&B Barrett said...

On the 14th, Afton told me you guys would be in utah that week.. She is sooo excited!

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love all the pictures Mel, so so cute!! It was a fun Birthday Day!!! and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with you!!!