Monday, June 1, 2009

18 months already!

Hi my name is Jace and I am 18 months old. I can do a lot of thing at this age. I can eat with a spoon and fork and demand to do it all by myself. I can say almost every word, well at least I try. When I fall down I usually jump right back up. I love to climb that's my favorite. I really like playing in the toilet that is really fun, especially when Mom comes in after me. I love my big brother, I want to be just like him! I love my naps with all my nigh nights aka blankets. I have
mastered jumping from couch to couch! I love my Mom and Dad and they love me too! I'm just a very happy boy and can't wait to grow up!



7 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

He's so darling! I swear he was just born! That's so crazy.

heather telford photography said...

He is so stinkin smart for his age, you need to move back so Dylan can learn from him and start walking as good a Jace!! I miss his face!! Cute Jammies by the way! :)

Messenger said...

he's so darling Mel can I come see him again?

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love that cute, he is so so so adorable!!! I can't believe he's already 18 months, that just flew by. I love the memorial pictures Mels, what a great holiday!!

my name is becky kelly said...

it's funny that we're moms
-bit

Christie said...

Hey Mel your boys are SO cute! How are you guys doing? We spent the evening with Heather getting our pictures done...it was so fun but we missed you there. It totally felt like when we got our engagements done. Too funny! Can you believe it has been 5 years...holy cow where does time go?!

Melissa and Zac said...

He is so cute! Seeing your boys makes me excited to have one of my own! :)