Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Two!


Today I am 2!! I love many things at this age. I love to play with my big brother Tyler and copy everything that he does. I can say anything and everything. I love to sing songs, my favorite is Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Some of my favorite foods are, cheese, turkey, bread, fruit snacks, and oranges. My favorite TV show is "Super Why", and I love singing the Theme song. I think I have super reading powers, and definitely have super 'helping' powers. I also love Curious George. I make my Mom and Dad laugh all the time! I love to jump on the trampoline, bed, couch and anything else that look fun!

Happy 2nd Birthday Jace! We love you very much!



I Two! That's what he is saying in the picture!




Jace at one year old!


Jace when he was newborn

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!

heather telford photography said...

dylans fav is super why too..! happy bday jacey..

Ryan and Hailee said...

awww he's so stinkin adorable, I wished I could have been there to celebrate!!! Happy Late Bday Jace!! We love you!!!!!