Monday, March 8, 2010

Beach get-a-way!

We had such a great time at our beach house a few weeks ago. It was just what I needed, so relaxing and enjoyable! The boy's are in heaven when we go there. How grateful I am that we get to live so close to the beach!





Hailee and I really just soak up these last few moments with our 2 kids before we bring on a third. We really enjoyed our last little bit of freedom for a while. Thanks Hailee we had such a good time!





Hope this is appropriate...! I just loved this picture so much! I think it will be such a classic when I get to show this to their future wives!


Tess looks like she has a mustache...! The beach is always a bit windy! These two girls are so much fun and such good little girls. Tyler and Jace miss them already!

2 comments:

McGuire's said...

Looks like your week was wonderful too! Love the pic with Hailee and the naked boys. Don't be afraid of three. I was terrified and sick when my mom left, but i think 3 is the magical number. 2 was hard for me, so 3 is still hard bc of the older 2, but it's really not bad. I'm able to spend way more time with Mack than i thought. I'm rambling! You're such a good mom and your boys are lucky to have you!

Ryan and Hailee said...

that trip really was a blast, thank you thank you, I love all the pics you took, and I love your censoring, so funny!!