Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We had a great Easter holiday. We finally got a decent family picture of us. Billy set up the tripod and took this picture. I love the boys matching Easter outfits! I think that's my favorite part of Easter.

This was so hard to get a picture of them both looking and not crying. I think it turn out so cute though.

Tyler got the biggest Easter basket! He was so excited to wake up and see what the Easter bunny brought him.


We had a Easter egg hunt in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard yesterday! The weather looked warmer than it really was... Tyler loved finding all the eggs. His favorite was opening them and seeing what was inside! Usually he would just throw it. He didn't even what to eat it.




We had some fun dying Easter eggs! I always loved doing this as kid! I was really fun to see Tyler just dip them all in every color.




Daddy put all these stickers on Tyler secretly and he run up to me and said "Look Mommy... Stickors"! It was so cute we had to take a picture.




This past week has been long and tough. Tyler got sick, threw up all over the carpet. Had a high fever for a few days and not good sleep. Finally we got to the weekend and he was feeling much better. We did lots of fun Easter activity's.




(I swear I feed my kid he is just so skinny look at all those ribs!)






7 comments:

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

k... your boys are so cute!! cute little easter outfits!!! your hair is getting so long you look so pretty!!! you guys are so great!!! We love you ... Cami

J&B Barrett said...

well looks like Cami beat me to it! ditto to everything she said, darling pictures mel!

Bonnie

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun easter, they are so cute!!!! YOu look great by the way!!!

Noelley's Life said...

Happy Easter Mel! Such cute pictures!

-Noelle

Ryan and Hailee said...

Gorgeous Family picture, you look so beautiful!! And your boys are just precious, what a fun Easter!! Love you guys!!!!

Chelsea said...

I sware you have the cutest boys in the world!! Don't you just love that Gallop book? It's so cool!

Jamie said...

Hi Melanie! I got a blog! Your fam is so cute. The pictures you took of my nephews are super cute, you really do a great job.