Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yay for Sunshine!

Yesterday was such a nice day we had to get out and enjoy the sunshine! It was so fun to get together as friends a relax and watch the kiddos play outside! This winter has been long and I have felt so cooped up in my house with my newborn...I have to say I have serious spring fever!!! Bring on the sun!

Alton and Jace! Little buddy's, they are just 6 weeks apart!


Tyler loves - I mean loves being outside! What boy doesn't. I love to see him growing up and becoming such a big boy!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Melanie, this is Danielle Hill (Clark now)I don't know if you remember me but I just have to tell you that your little boys are darling! And seeing that picture of you, Michelle and Devry kind of made me wish I loved in Provo longer so I could have been better friends with all you cute girls! Cute family!

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog. It's super cute. Fun to read and see your updates. I should come get some pictures of my kids done by you again. We sure love the ones we have of Graysen done almost 2 years ago.