Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First week in Cali...

We have had a great week here in California. I am adjusting well. We have tried to get the boys back on a routine, they got all messed up from the move and vacations. They are having lots of fun. Tyler loves to go swimming, and he's made some new friends. I love our ward, lots of young couples and tons of kids! Billy is slowly learning his new job, I wouldn't say he loves it yet. Still adjusting . I love all the thing to do down here. We found the best park. We have great restaurants. We went to Newport beach last night for family night. We trying to stay positive and enjoy our adventure. Tyler and Jace ready for church.

They love the tub!!

Breakfast is one of my favorite times of the day, The kids eat so good and they are so happy!


Jace can now pick up small pieces of food and put it in his mouth. So cute!



The boys love the pool, we have the greatest baby pool. Jace touch the bottom and Tyler swims perfect with no floaties.




Well we tried underwear didn't do so well. Better luck next time.






4 comments:

heather telford photography said...

Your place seems really nice.. I like the couches you picked out!!! Looks fun Mel I miss ya but am glad your all lovin it! love you all!!

McGuire's said...

That is so fun you can just run over to newport beach for FHE! awesome! That's also nice you have a pool to go to! and i'm glad you have fun ward!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Melanie you are so cute! You are such a good mom! Looks like you are doing well out there. Newport beach is my favorite place!!! You are so lucky to be so close!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Cute pictures and videos Melanie, and your place does look very nice and that kiddie pool looks perfect!! I'm so glad you are enjoying it out there, I want to come out so bad, I wish I could today, but in a couple of months