Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 6th year Anniversary!

Billy and I have been married six years today!! Its amazing how time flys. We have been so blessed in all aspects of our lives. I know we were meant for each other and I couldn't be more lucky to have him in my life. I think every year gets better and better! I love you babe! I truly am grateful for all you do for me and our family! You're my "tummy nummy"!! I love you! (So our wedding photos weren't given to us on a CD and I didn't want to scan, so these ones have bad resolution.)



We celebrated yesterday! My sister in law watched our kids. We went and got massages, then headed to Newport. Billy surprised me with a Gondola ride... so fun! They had sparkling cider and some bread, cheese, and salomi. Oh and the guy in the back rowing us. he he! (They did this on the bachelor if anyone watched)







We then went to the Chart House for dinner! One of my most favorites!! Thanks babe for such a wonderful day!








8 comments:

Tiffney said...

Congrats!! You two are adorable! I hope the next 60 years are as wonderful as the first 6. Enjoy Cali. Oh... and ... your boys are darling!

heather telford photography said...

happy anniversary!!

McGuire's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! fun date! Wish you were here to help me with my hair!!

House of Hamblin said...

Mel and Billy, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow, 6 years...it's amazing how time flies. The Chart House, yum!!! Love you guys...cant wait to see ya!!!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Happy Anniversary Mels!! What a great suprise, I'm do glad you had fun

Unknown said...

That is such a cute shirt in that last picture. I can't believe you have been married for that long. It's so neat!!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

CONGRATS!!! I love to see all the things happening in Cali. Looks like you guys where ment to be there :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Happy 6 year anniversary you guys!