Sunday, September 7, 2008

a little update of our week

Summer is coming to an end here in Cali. Still lots of sun shine though. We have been enjoying the out doors as much as possible. Lots of great walks, swimming, the beach and whatever else we can think of. I am slowly figuring out whats all around me. I have manage to find shorter route to grocery stores and shopping centers. I've also found lots of fun parks. Billy is enjoying his job, he's been busy, which make to days go fast. He also works very close to home so we get to meet up for lunch a few times a week. That is something I love and look forward to. I miss family very much. I'm anticipating their arrival in October.



We went for a walk around the Newport Beach Temple. This Temple is just across the way from our Church. It is such a beautiful Temple. Tyler's favorite he said was water fountains and Angel Moroni.


Hayden started his football season for junior high. We've been having lots of fun on Saturdays going to the games!



Our apartment complex had a end of summer luau last night. There was a full catered dinner as well as Tahitian fire dancers. Tyler had lots of fun with all the little kids.(check out the movie)





Tyler and Mommy out at the pool enjoying the In and Out Daddy brought to us for lunch.




Tyler learned to say I love you in sign language. He has been practicing really hard to get those little fingers to do what he wanted. It was so cute. He's now a pro at it.






Jace learned to stand up in his crib. This is good and bad... good cause I know he is progressing bad because he won't lay down to go to sleep!








8 comments:

Roo said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. Miss you.

Michelle and Brady said...

Oh i miss you guys so much!!! Mell i cant wait to get out there! i love that brady and i are coming before anyone hahah! PEDICURE ANYONE??? hahah! we are going to have the time of our lives! the boys can do there own thing and we will go and party in cali just me and you!!! Love you melly! I cant wait to see you!!

Nayr Nilbmah said...

We're on our way!

heather telford photography said...

Jace is turning into such a big boy!! Cant wait to see you guys..

House of Hamblin said...

Oh my heck, I am sitting here in tears, wanting so badly to be there with you guys. It seems like you are doing well at finding things to do and occupy your time. What a fun party with the kids in your complex. Kiss the kids for me!!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I didn't know you lived in Cali. When did you move out here? How are you liking it? Next time we're down in the LA area, we'll have to come see you guys...love ya cuz!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Mel you look so gorgeous!! Tons of cute pictures!! I miss you all so much. Only 6 more weeks !!

Cason and Marie said...

Hey Melanie! Right now we are living at my husband's parents house in Coto de Caza (mission viejo area) and we will be moving to Mission Viejo in October-right across from the mission hospital. If you are familiar with the area. Where are you guys living? Irvine?