Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Glitter toes at La Villa salon in Lehi! Way cute salon! They are suppose to last 7 weeks!Dinner at Texas Road House with our friends!

Lunch at Tucahos with family! Don't you love those birthday deals!


***This has been the Birthday week! My Mom's was on Monday and my sister Heidi's was yesterday and mines today! I have had a great time this week. My sister took me to get glitter toes! They are so cute and fun! Then we got pedicures, that's always fun. We also went out with friends to dinner. Today we took the boys on a long fun walk to the park. Got Bajio for lunch, and off to see Iron Man and dinner at Teppanyaki!***

4 comments:

Thayerclan said...

Happy Birthday Mel!! Looks like you had a fun week, love the toes!! And I'm totally jealous of the 5 day disneyland pass!!

Noelley's Life said...

Happy Birthday Mel. Looks like alot of fun times!!

-Noelle

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Happy Birthday Mel! You are so darling. You are such a good mom and friend. It looks like you had a wonderful day! Love ya!

Doug and Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERONE!!!! Mel, could you have cuter kids please!