Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


This morning Billy got up with Tyler at 7:00 to make me breakfast in bed! This was so awesome cause I got to sleep in an extra hour! Thanks Babe! I hope all you Moms out there had a special Mother's Day!

Tyler was so funny, he kept saying Happy Birthday to me today. He was confused when we told him to say Happy Mother's Day. I am so grateful to be a mom. I wouldn't choose to be anything else on this earth. I have to thank My Mom who is the greatest example to me of an amazing mom and Grandma!! I love you very much!

4 comments:

Ryan and Hailee said...

that breakfast looks delicious!! How fun to have your birthday and Mothers day in the same weekend!!!

heather telford photography said...

Billy is so smart to go get you the best take out ever!! :) Hee! Hee! JK It was made with Love and TLC he is awesome!!

Meg and T.J. said...

Hey Mel! How are you? I can't remember how I even found your blog! Anyway you look so cute!
I need to book an appointment for some photos! We LOVE our pictures you took.
XOXO Meg(Riskas)

Unknown said...

Mel your boys ARE SO ADORABLE just like you. Love your blog