Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been tagged by Hailee

20 years ago I...
1) was 4 years old so... don't remember that much.
2) lived in Provo
3) I am sure I was still on bottles and driving my mom crazy!!

10 years ago I...
1) a freshman in high school.
2) Boy crazy!!!
3) still driving my mom crazy!

5 years ago I..
1) married at age 18
2) just starting Beauty School
3) 20 pounds lighter.

3 years ago I..
1) I was pregnant with Tyler
2) working at Suggestions salon in orem
3)So excited to have my first baby!

1 year ago I..
1) I was just pregnant with Jace.
2) Chasing around a toddler
3) busy, busy!

So far this year I have...
1) Watch Monsters Inc and Incredible's well over 100 times
2) memorized the Tiger & Pooh song... and many others.
3) Traveled on a plane with 2 kids on our laps!

Yesterday I...
1) washed the car
2) Did a color and a haircut
3) went to Grandmas for her birthday dinner

Today I....
1) Did another color and haircut
2) walk/ran to Grandmas house and back!
3)put the boys down for a nap

Tomorrow I will...
1) Go to my presidency meeting
2) Update stuff for Primary
3) Cook dinner

In the next year I may...
1) get skinny... hahah
2) go to the beach house!! Yay
3) take the boys to Disneyland! Yay

I now tag: Heather, Amber, Tiff (if you want!!)

0 comments: